Terms of Sale
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the [Spare Parts and Accessories] website of JIPCO. We take steps to ensure that our customers have a pleasant shopping experience, and we hope you like our website products and services.
Juffali Industrial Products Company (JIPCO) operates (https://parts.jipco.com.sa/) and all its subdomains. The following rules of use (the "Terms and Conditions") regulates access to this site.Use of Website
- When using this site, you expressly consent by the Terms and Conditions, that further take place at the time and date you first use it. JIPCO reserves the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions of this agreement without prior notification. Such updates will be immediately effective as soon as being published on the Website. It is your liability to check the site Terms and Conditions whenever you visit the site to ensure that you are informed with the latest updated terms and conditions. By continuing visiting this site, you agree with the new Terms and after a change has occurred. You must also ensure that anyone who uses your internet connection to visit this Website is informed of and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website is only accessible on a temporary basis, and JIPCO reserves the right to discontinue or change the system at any time.
- You consent to be using this Website specifically for the purpose of browsing the content and making valid purchases, You should not use this platform in any other intention, such as making any speculative, misleading, or fraudulent transaction or participating in any illegal activity.
- The Website and the material and information accessible on the Website are given "as is" and without any explicit or implied warranty.
- You agree that JIPCO is unable to provide the following assurances:
- The Website's compatibility with some or all hardware or software that you might employ
- The Website's accessibility at all times or at a particular time.
- The Website's speed or safety.
- At a certain time, the Website would indeed be correct or updated regularly.
- That the Website will be free of errors or malware, electronic glitches, Trojan horses, or other dangerous elements, and that you should always take the appropriate precautions.
- JIPCO will not be liable for any harm or loss you may incur as a result of using the Website, either directly or indirectly or any virus attack that can be tracked back to this Website to the fullest extent permitted by law, If you are unable to access any aspect of the Website or if the Website fails, suspends, or is removed entirely or partially due to circumstances outside our control, you will not be subjected for any refund.
The Buyer is responsible for reading and comprehending the manufacturer's warranty or extended warranty terms and conditions (if any).Orders and Purchases
- When placing an order, you must have corrected and up-to-date information. It is your responsibility to double-check the details you send with your order. You reflect that all products, sizes, quantities, and component variables specified in the order are right by submitting it. JIPCO would not be held liable for any mistakes made by the Buyer while making an order.
- Orders are subject to our approval, which we reserve the right to refuse for any reason, including ineligibility, inability to validate payment authorization, alleged fraud, shipping limitations, and stock availability. before the payment is made and the check-out process is completed, Spare Parts and accessories in your shopping cart on the website are not allocated. It's possible that parts and accessories in your online shopping cart will become inaccessible between the time they are added to the cart and JIPCO receives payment confirmation.
- On the Website, JIPCO strives to present an accurate representation of its inventory. The quantities of Spare Parts and accessories in stock, on the other hand, should be regarded as estimates and are likely to vary depending on accessibility.
- You accept that any Payment Gateway can gather, use, archive, process, and distribute data obtained from you in order to handle the payment.
- If JIPCO unintentionally underpriced a part or accessory, at that price, JIPCO would not be obligated to supply that component or accessory. Your transaction will be refunded fully.
- JIPCO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject to ship parts and accessories and require that they be shipped to the Buyer at a JIPCO facility.
- All shipping dates provided to the Buyer are just estimates and are not guaranteed by JIPCO.
- More details can be found in Delivery & Returns Policy section in this website