We always want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases when you shop at [https://parts.jipco.com.sa/]. However, we understand that the demands to return a product can occur from time to time.
Discretionary Returns Policy
If you return items within seven (7) days of purchase, JIPCO will consider refunding or exchanging them. JIPCO offers refunds and exchanges at its discretion, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- When requesting a refund or replacement, you must submit the original invoice.
- The original box and packaging should be undamaged and in resalable condition when returned.
- The item must not have been installed in a vehicle, used, or damaged in any way.
- We will arrange pick-up for the goods to be shipped if you are unable to drive to our warehouse or retail outlet. A collection fee, however, could be charged.
JIPCO's refunds to the Buyer are subject to the following circumstances:
Defective Goods Returns Policy
- Only the main method of payment would be used to issue refunds.
- Customers can claim a refund of their order Within thirty (30) days of purchase.
- If the original receipt voucher is still valid, a refund will be provided.
- A refund might require fourteen (14) working days to process from JIPCO side in addition to processing bank timeline.
- Any product that is found to be faulty by JIPCO may be replaced or credited for an equivalent value at our discretion. An approved Company Warranty Representative will make the decision.
- You will be responsible for the expense of returning the defective object, which will be paid back to you after inspection and a conclusive determination of the defect.
- The parts and accessories will be delivered to the Buyer's given address, JIPCO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject to ship parts and accessories and require that they be shipped to the Buyer at a JIPCO facility.
- The Buyer is charged for all shipping fees, as well as all VAT, export taxes, and other expenses regarding the delivery of the parts and accessories.
- All shipping date provided to the Buyer are just estimates and are not guaranteed by JIPCO. Due to circumstances beyond JIPCO's control, including but not limited to manufacturing, distribution, and transportation, time for delivery shall not be the essence.
- The Buyer agrees to use the parts and accessories in a legal manner. The Buyer is entirely responsible for any use of the parts and accessories that violates any applicable law from the time of delivery.
- JIPCO's liability is defined to the extent permitted by statutory warranty regulations and any other warranties provided.
- The Buyer understands that the warranty only addresses manufacturing defects that are discovered by the manufacturer. The warranty does not compensate damages caused by the Consumer's misuse of the goods or subsequent repairs by a workshop not associated with the manufacturer.
- The warranty will be canceled if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled, in this situation, the Buyer will not be entitled to a replacement item or a refund of the purchase price.
JIPCO can be reached at: